In today’s gratitude challenge you will list 3 things that you take for granted. I want you to really stop and think about this because like I said these are the things that we take for granted, so we often times aren’t even conscious of how we fail to appreciate the very familiar.
Your Task: List 3 Things You Tend to Take For Granted (and What You Plan to Do About Them)
First identify at 3 things you often take for granted. This can be anything anyone, anyplace or anything.
Afterwards, state what you will do in order to stop taking these things for granted. For example if you always leave a mess for someone else to pick up. Try to be more considerate of others by focusing on what you are doing and returning items to the place you originally removed them from.
3 things I take for granted
1. I take for granted that I will always be able to move about freely. I will begin again to focus on eating healthier, drinking water, and exercising more consistently to help me stay healthy, active, and stronger longer.
2. I take for granted not staying in touch with distant relatives. I will take action by making calls to say hello, sending cards, or a note of prayer in the near future to keep in contact and show that I care.
3. At times I take for granted my talents. I will take action by deciding ways I can use my talents to glorify God and to bless others.
Daily Journaling: Write 3 Things You Are Grateful for Today
In addition to today’s task identify 3 things you are grateful for today. These 3 things can be anything. Reflect on your life and write in you journal 3 things you are grateful for today.
3 Things I’m grateful for today:
1. Knowing that all is well.
2. That in the midst of the storm Jesus is my focus.
3. Knowing that through God’s love souls are being saved all over the world everyday.
I encourage you to leave your thoughts on today’s gratitude challenge. In fact it would be awesome if you would list 3 things you are grateful for on today. I look forward to hearing what you have to say;-)