We are on day 7 of our 21- Day Gratitude Challenge!!
As we read through the word we will notice throughout the bible that there are numerous reasons why we should give God thanks. Psalms 136 alone list many of them. First off, because He is God of gods, and Lord of lords. Because he alone does great wonders, He made the heaven, the sun, the moon and stars. He gives food to all flesh, He has redeemed us from our enemies and remembered us in our low estate, and his mercy endures forever!!
And the good thing about it is that is not even the half of it. We serve the God of love, a God who forgives, the God of mercy, the God of all creations, the God of the universe, and He is worthy of all the praise and thanksgiving due His name!! I don’t know if you’ve ever heard someone say “Lord, If I had 10,000 tongues I couldn’t thank you enough.” Well, those are my sentiments when I think about Jesus and what He’s done for me. My soul cries out “thank you Lord!”
Gratitude Task for today.
Today spend some time writing in your journal on reasons to give God thanks. Share it with a friend, write a song about it, or a poem, however the Spirit leads you. Also, be sure to complete the gratitude task, as well as the 3 things you are grateful for on today.
1. Search out and memorize scripture about thanksgiving unto God.
2. Set aside time on today to give God praise and thanksgiving for all He has done, is doing, and will do in your life. Thank Him just because of who He is.
What are 3 things you are grateful for on today.
The 3 things I am grateful for today are:
1. I thank God that He is the creator and owner of everything.
2. I thank God for Jesus my Savior.
3. I thank God for His kindness and goodness shown unto us.
Be sure to respond in the comment section and list the 3 things you are grateful for. I’m excited and look forward to your reply 😉