Day 3 – Write a Gratitude Note to Someone
I love writing love notes, that is notes of appreciation, encouragement, inspiration whatever it may be I think it’s awesome to be able to express my heart-felt feelings to others. For today’s task we will write a note of gratitude and send it to that person who deserves to know how you appreciate them. I decided to write notes of appreciation to eight of my neighbors just to thank them for the small things they do that are big to me.
1. Identify who you will send the note to. It can be a previous teacher, a church member, boyfriend/girlfriend or family member who has touched your heart or made a difference in your life.
2. This can be handwritten, email, social media or even text.
3. Take a photo image or screenshot to put into your gratitude journal.
3 Things You Are Thankful For Today!
Don’t forget to write 3 things you are grateful for on today.
1. I am grateful for a new day which I’ve never seen before.
2. I am grateful for the word that convicts.
3. I am grateful for the laughter of my niece
Share Your Results!!
Be sure to always share your comments of each challenge, I look forward to hearing your awesome replies!