It’s day 2 of our 21-Day Gratitude Challenge. If you just stopped by and would like to participate please do! Go to Simply Life 21- Day Gratitude Challenge for details and get started!
Day 2 – Write 10 Things You are Grateful for in Your Life
Use your gratitude journal in whatever format you have chosen and list 10 things you are grateful for in your life.
These 10 things of gratitude can be anything, from being grateful to be alive, things your claiming and believing for in faith, you can even be grateful for the blessings of others. If you have more than 10 all the better but let’s list at least 10 things we are grateful for as we practice this attitude of gratefulness. 😉
1. I’m grateful for a relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2. I’m grateful to know Jesus as Lord and the opportunity to serve Him freely.
3. I’m grateful to experience joy, laughter and peace of mind.
4. I’m grateful for a husband who is a fun-loving respectful man of God.
5. I’m grateful for having all the necessities of life as well as all material blessings.
6. I’m grateful to hear birds singing, see leaves turning and feel wind blowing.
7. I’m grateful for healthy, loving relationships.
8. I’m grateful for the promises of God which are yea and amen.
9. I’m grateful to live, learn and grow in grace.
10. I’m grateful for all those who help others in whatever ways that may be.
Daily Journaling: Write 3 Things You Are Grateful for Today
In addition to the task for day one identify 3 things you are grateful for on today. These 3 things can be giving thanks for you health and strength to sharing your personal appreciation to a friend.
1. Today I am grateful for C’aira making it to Oklahoma safely.
2. Today I am grateful that I am constantly being changed into Christ image.
3. Today I am grateful I’ve cast all my cares on The Lord because He cares for me.
Share Your Results!!
Be sure to always share your comments each challenge, I can’t wait to hear your exciting replies!