First off I want to thank Ness over at Awakening The Soul for nominating me for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.’ I must say it was unexpected to receive a nomination for such an award. I have noticed this award has a different meaning to each sister that receives it, so for me it will represent a sisterhood in the world of blogging who uplift, encourage, empower and inspire all! Now on to the good part;=)
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have given you.
- Nominate ten people.
- Make up ten new questions for them to answer.
Ness’s 10 questions to me
1) What inspires you?
Many things inspire me…simple things. A giving heart, a helping hand, the innocence of a child, morning dew, autumn leaves, laughter and so much more. I guess to sum it up life inspires me.
2) Is there a moment that has inspired you or changed the direction in your life?
When I had my first child it set the stage for my future. It was the moment which inspired the life I live even today as a Christian, wife, and mother.
3) Who inspires you?
It depends, it can be strangers, family or even myself. Children inspire me a lot, simply to do better, be better and to love easy.
4) What do you believe is the greatest gift in this life?
The free gift of salvation! That is absolutely the greatest gift you will ever receive in this life.
5) If you were to look through rose-colored glasses what would this life look like? Would you change anything?
I don’t know that I would even try the rose-colored glasses on…;-)
6) When you look back on your life, what are your greatest accomplishments?
My children are definitely my greatest accomplishments.
7) What is your definition of LOVE?
God is love…unconditional.
8) Do you believe we all can make a difference? What does the “action” look like?
Absolutely! Simply by giving the best of ourselves, putting others first, and treating people the way we would want to be treated.
9) Where do you draw strength?
I draw strength from the word of God, prayer, and my family.
10) What is your greatest talent? (what have you discovered about yourself that you see as a strength and why)
I believe one of my greatest talents or natural abilities is to make others feel valued and important as they should.
(Being a sounding board, lending a listening ear without judgement or unsolicited feedback is a way the Lord uses me as a blessing in the Life of others. It allows one to free themselves of all sorts of burdens and worries drawing them that much closer to the Lord. This is a strength I discovered very early in life.)
Now it is time for me to nominate 10 amazing sisters in no particular order.
My 10 questions for those nominated
1. What brings you joy?
2. What is the one thing you are truly passionate about?
3. How has the Lord Jesus changed your life?
4. What is your purpose for blogging?
5. In what ways do you benefit from blogging?
6. Was there ever a post or comment you read that stands out as making a strong impact in your life? If so please share what it was about and how it influenced you?
7. If you were to overhear someone talking about your character, what are three words that you’d want to hear.
8. If you were to share three things about you that could use improving what would they be (don’t worry we all have flaws 😉
9. What is your favorite scripture in the bible?
10. In what ways do you feel we can make a difference in the life of others?