This month, Lilka over at B is for Blessed and God, Autism and Me Blog has nominated Simply Life for the Imagine Award. We are very honored here at Simply Life and More Than Words (our sister site) for this nomination. Lilka has even said that our blog makes her smile. We are so grateful to God for using us in such a way that will touch the lives of others if even to put a smile on their face. Thank you Lilka!
These are our nominations for the Imagine Award:
While we’re at it we also want to give a special thanks to Kattie Kate for nominating Simply Life for the Lovely Blog Award. Kattie Kate is also referred to as the secret hero laughing and learning her way through life;-) Kattie has awesome post that you will definitely want to read and will be inspired by!
Some quick facts about the two ladies who run this site ( Kay and LaTrice ;=)
1. We are both Christians who boldly proclaim Jesus as Lord and Saviour of our Life.
2. Strangers most times mistake us for sisters or of some family relation.
3. We both enjoy giving of our time and attention in helping others.
4. We both like the adventure and surprise of trying new things (especially food 😉
5. We both love to shop BUT save money while doing so!
6. We definitely are kindred spirits.
7. We both are very creative individuals.
These are our nominations for the Lovely Blog Award:
2. Clayton Paul
Here are the rules for the nominees of the Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the one that nominated you.
- Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
- Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other people and tell them that you’ve nominated them
These are all awesome blogs where you can get great information, motivation or inspiration;=) And thanks again to you Lilka and Kattie for the awesome nomination.
Kiamyk and Blessedart