The 14 – Day Gratitude Challenge that began on August 18th is now officially over, and this is the final post of the challenge! However you can still begin the challenge on your own just click the link below to get started!
Today’s Task: Summarize 14 – Day Gratitude Challenge
Reflect on the following questions today:
1. How has this challenge been for you?
2. What has been your favorite task(s)? Why
3. Share some things you learned from the challenge? Things you’ve learned about gratitude?
4. How do you plan to integrate gratitude in your life moving forward?
5. Is there anything other challenges or post topics you would like to see on the Simply Life blog?
Write 3 Things You Are Grateful for Today
I have written 3 things I am grateful for consistently for 14 days now and have become more aware and much more appreciate of things to be grateful for in my everyday life. I hope you will benefit just as much as I have after completing this challenge.
After completing the challenge you may continue the gratitude journal if you like or simply reflect each day on life and all you have to be grateful for, after all it’s not by luck that we wake to see each day nor by chance that our blessings keep on flowing.
In addition to today’s task, identify 3 things you are grateful for today. As you know these 3 things can be anything, person, place or thing. It can be something you can reflect on from long ago but are grateful for today.
3 Things I am grateful for today:
1. I am grateful for doing things I’ve only talked about doing in the past.
2. I am grateful for a firm foundation in the Lord.
3. I am grateful to be a part of the PE community with such wonderful people.
Join In the Fun!
If you haven’t subscribed to Simply Life don’t wait any longer. Join in on exciting challenges and interesting topics. Let’s create a community of like-minded people and help each other live our best day each day!
Thanks to Celes Chua of Personal Excellence whom I reference often throughout this blog we were able to participate in and post the 14 -Day Gratitude Challenge. Make sure to look for more upcoming challenges ahead on the Simply Life Blog!