We are now on day 11 of the 14 – Day Gratitude Challenge. In this challenge you will list 10 things that you take for granted. Really stop and think about it because like I said these are the things that we take for granted so we often times aren’t even conscious of how we fail to appreciate the very familiar.
Your Task: List 3 Things You Tend to Take For Granted (and What You Plan to Do About Them)
1. Identify at 3 things you often take for granted. This can be anything anyone, anyplace or anything.
2. Then state what you will do in order to stop taking these things for granted. For example if you always leave a mess for someone else to pick up. Try to be more considerate of others by focusing on what you are doing and returning items to the place you originally removed them from.
3 things I take for granted
1. I take for granted that will always be free to move as I please. Lately, I’ve noticed that I’ve completely stopped exercising so I will begin to eat better and do various excercises and yoga stretches to help keep my body limber and strong.
2. I take for granted not drinking enough water each day. Although I’ve gotten much better over the last couple of months I am going to amp up my intake even the more just because I know the different benefits water can have in making me a healthier more productive individual.
3. I take for granted that light bills will alway be paid and the cost of electricity by allowing lights and televisions to stay on even when noone is in the room. Plugs are often times left in outlets even if that particular appliance is hardly used. I will be more deliberate in checking that lights and electronics are off or unplugged when not in use.
Daily Journaling: Write 3 Things You Are Grateful for Today
In addition to today’s task identify 3 things you are grateful for today. These 3 things can be anything. Reflect on your life and write in you journal 3 things you are grateful for today.
3 Things I’m grateful for today:
1. Attending an invite to a “Family & Friend Day Service” at someones church.
2. Being served a delicious complimentary dinner on today as a guest (no tipping this time…but I did comment on the excellent service :+)
3. Receiving more knowledgeable information on how I can learn to blog and make money.