Your Task: Reflect on “Gratitude” and its Place in Your Life
Today stop and reflect on exactly what “gratitude” means to you personally.
1. What does gratitude mean to you?
To me gratitude means acknowledging someone with a thankful heart and a spirit of appreciation.
2. What would it be like without expressing gratitude in your life?
Without gratitude selfish attitudes would grow, feelings of resentment would stagger and more people would take others for granted.
No one would experience the joy it is to recieve a kind gesture or word because they couldn’t appreciate it without gratitude.
Think about both questions and a write your answer in your journal.
Daily Journaling: Write 3 Things You Are Grateful For Today
In addition to today’s task, identify 3 things you are grateful for today.
1. I’m grateful for God’s grace.
2. I’m grateful for a responsible son
3. I’m grateful for self-control.